new CA Teaser Video -release April 15th.

Official support for: cherryaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Arp 2500

are they just converting their modules to vst?

sinkmusic wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:28 amArp 2500
The individual modules for VM you think? Or one big VST plug in/module
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:36 am
sinkmusic wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:28 amArp 2500
The individual modules for VM you think? Or one big VST plug in/module
At the end of the video, below the date, is the Voltage Modular logo, so I would think this is a set of modules for VM, and it sure looks and sounds like they'll be based on the ARP 2500 modules. I guess we'll know for sure in 6 days.
If it is 2500 series modules for VM, I hope they do poly versions of most of them, as well as the mono ones. And either both the 1004p and 1004t oscillators, or a combination of both in one module. They were the same, but the p had attenuators for mixing the waveforms, while the t had switches to invert the waveforms instead. It seems that a virtual version would be nice that split the difference and simply had attenuverters.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

The "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" melody hints at the 2500 so that might be it, ARP 2500 VM modules, hopefully :)

Come on CA, tell me I’ve not been building replicas of a mountain from mashed potato for no reason

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:18 pm Come on CA, tell me I’ve not been building replicas of a mountain from mashed potato for no reason
They are probably only just getting out of bed ;-)

Return to “Cherry Audio”