Sample looping problem

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm new to TX16Wx and am prepared to like it a LOT, but I've imported samples and can't get them to loop. I've set the loop mode (bi-directional in this case, but I've tried them all) but the cursor just wizzes past the markers to the end of the sample. If I use the Play button with Playback set the sample loops, but otherwise not. I'm obviously missing something obvious, so I hope someone can tell me what it is so I can get on with exploring this splendid plugin.
TX16Wx.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The wave editor play is for preview/sample editing. Turning on "looped playback" will play the loop. But you need to assign the loop to any mapping (region) for it to play when triggered via MIDI. This is normally done automatically when mapping a sample with pre-existing loops, but if you added the loop after mapping the sample, you need to assign said loop to the region(s). Region list, sustain/release loop columns.
Note that you can also first import you sample into the wave editor (or rather not drag into the region mapper), set up loop(s) and then drag it from the wave list into the region mapper to place on key range.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Ah, got it! Thanks elcallio, and thanks for a great sampler: I'm really looking forward to making use of it.

Return to “CWITEC”