Help needed in Adding Vibrato to Synthmaster 2 iOS

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I purchased SM2 on my iPad 8 the moment it was released on the App Store, since then I have tirelessly tried to add vibrato to existing presets but without success. I loaded different presets that had vibrato and examined them, I meticulously wrote down all the parameter settings, I then tried adding these exact same settings to a preset that had no vibrato and……it still won’t work.
I have also tried starting from fresh using “Init Preset” in both stand-alone and Au3, but the moment I touch the onscreen Mod Wheel the app crashes every time! The user manual was removed from the Logo drop down box after the latest update, even though this manual originally did not resemble SM2 iOS, it looked more similar to the desktop version which I am not acquainted with, I have written and sent photos of this to the developers but they just tell me to tap on the Logo where it should be!…I say should be!!
I have also watched different YouTube videos but none of them included adding vibrato, so it seems that without having a proper manual I’m stuck and I really would appreciate any help.
Keep Safe :tu:

Return to “KV331 Audio”