New Previews of ALL software available

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are happy to announce that new previews of all our software are available to existing customers.

They all include native Apple Silicon support (M1 processor) and (really) many improvements and fixes. As usual these previews are very close to release builds, it's just that they have not been made public yet. We wanted to deliver these improvements as soon as possible. They are very stable and definitely worth the update!

Don't know how to get them? Check on our blog how to download next release previews.

Congrats on the new previews. Is there an easily accessible changelog for all the plugins?

No, because the changelogs are all different (you can read them for each individual plug-in on each preview download page).

This mainly brings native Apple M1 support for all plug-ins that did not have it yet, and a there is a long list of improvements for most plug-ins (performance, MIDI control, full Unicode support...), as well as many bug fixes.

I own Axiom, so I can only see the Axiom changelog. But not the LateReplies/Destructor changelogs.

Indeed. The main changes in the built-in Late Replies and Destructor are not very different from Axiom's (mainly MIDI improvements), except for a fix in Destructor's volume knob when used in easy mode (which has been reported to the Axiom changelog).

OK thanks

Been trying Acoufiend outside of the lead guitar environment,
and having great fun with chords and synths, and sequences,
a sample of simple chords attached where the feedback runs through a diffusion reberb/delay, to build a nice backing ambience.

Taxes or Acoufiend?...taxes or Acoufiend? :dog: :hihi:

Acoufiend-Clouds.mp3.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sounds great! Would you maybe share your presets?

Taxes do definitely not sound so good! :-D

It would be very helpful if the audio in/out routing in patchwork would be saved per preset. Then I could use it as VST host for monitoring using my RME interface. For different presets I need to feed it from different channels of the RME.
For the time being I have to use Live professor for this but it is buggy and not so convenient to operate....

glokraw wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:34 am Been trying Acoufiend outside of the lead guitar environment,
and having great fun with chords and synths, and sequences,
a sample of simple chords attached where the feedback runs through a diffusion reberb/delay, to build a nice backing ambience.

Taxes or Acoufiend?...taxes or Acoufiend? :dog: :hihi:

Acoufiend-Clouds.mp3.zip
Hi, I used the Axiom Guitar Legends preset 'Pleeny Sunset Clean'

into Acoufiend presets 'Slighly Detuned' or
'Slighly Detuned Feedback'

into Replika 'Clouds' preset, with the mix and feedback dials at 1:o'clock

I need to look into the diffusion-reverb capabilities in your Axiom suite, any Late Replies recommendations would be appreciated time-savers! (When I heard how wonderful your Acoufiend is, Replika diffusion was just a natural extension that I was familiar with)

Chords with some dissonance, 9th minor, suspended, major 7th etc seem to evoke some elaborate feedback harmonies that make for a great ambient backup band. I think it will be possible to have self-propagating waves of feedback, with slow flanger/phaser input to Acoufiend, when certain delay/reverb combos are used on it's output. I wasn't expecting Christmas in early November :hyper:

Now I get to go back and rethink/re-purpose hundreds of my favorite sounds :party:

I separately ran three arpeggiated Super 8 synth sounds through AcouFiend,
and layered the results. The feedback becomes the main musical element,
the synth sounds are relegated to being a (nice) rythym section.
Life is hard when you're just a sound :wink:

Oxygen Rich-clip.mp3.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sounds great!

Greetings- On Windows, I did a complete re-install of my Blue Cat plugins. I found that your Demo page lists FreqAnalyst Pro and Stereoscope Pro at v2.1. My "authorized" download page for these two plugs offer versions v1.95 and v1.91 respectively. I do believe they also do not offer the VST3 version of these plugs. Thanks!
Tranzistow Tutorials: http://vze26m98.net/tranzistow/
Xenakis in America: http://oneblockavenue.net

The update top V2 for these two was exceptionally free. Just contact support thru the Blue Cat Audio help desk and we'll have the email resent to you.

Thanks. Your help desk software doesn't accept .EML files?
Tranzistow Tutorials: http://vze26m98.net/tranzistow/
Xenakis in America: http://oneblockavenue.net

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”