Sample Not Responding to Pitch Tracking Setting

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to turn off Pitch Tracking for a sample I loaded as a waveform. Is this possible? The tracking knob that I usually use to disable pitch tracking for normal waveforms does nothing as soon as I load a sample.

oneway wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:19 pm I'm trying to turn off Pitch Tracking for a sample I loaded as a waveform. Is this possible? The tracking knob that I usually use to disable pitch tracking for normal waveforms does nothing as soon as I load a sample.
Hi,
When we reset the PitchTracking amount of the osc with a single sample, the pitch tracking turns off.
All the best

Ok. In that case how do I keep the sample from changing in pitch with my keys? I’m trying to use the sample as a transient/attack so don’t want it to change in pitch and it is tracking pitch currently.

oneway wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:12 am Ok. In that case how do I keep the sample from changing in pitch with my keys? I’m trying to use the sample as a transient/attack so don’t want it to change in pitch and it is tracking pitch currently.
Are you using one sample or SFZ / multi sample? If you are using a single sample and reset the pitch tracking amount, you will hear the same pitch wherever you press on your keyboard.

All the best

So that means it theoretically should be possible? I followed the instructions in the manual and dragged a single wav file into the oscillator area. The pitch tracking was at 0 beforehand, and now the sample responds to pitch no matter where I put the tracking knob.

I’m not sure what you mean by “resetting” the tracking knob.

oneway wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:00 pm So that means it theoretically should be possible? I followed the instructions in the manual and dragged a single wav file into the oscillator area. The pitch tracking was at 0 beforehand, and now the sample responds to pitch no matter where I put the tracking knob.

I’m not sure what you mean by “resetting” the tracking knob.
We are very sorry for this issue. I reported this issue to our developer. We will solve it soon.If you are using sfz, you can set the pitch_keytrack value to 0 from within the SFZ text file.
All the best

Return to “KV331 Audio”