How many parallel activations allowed in your products

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I am interested in your acoustic basses. How many parallel activations are there allowed in your products (with one license)? Also, I am a bit confused: do you have an own activation management system or do you use iLok? Or even both (like iZotope)?

Cheers, AKJ

hi, 3 activations for each product. We have our own activation management system for most of our products, but we use ilok for ACP/ACZ/ACQD/ACDX.

Hi, thanks for the information! Is it possible to store one of the activations on a stick (to have a "portable" activation) or is it all machine-based?

AKJ wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:46 am Hi, thanks for the information! Is it possible to store one of the activations on a stick (to have a "portable" activation) or is it all machine-based?
Sorry no, only ilok licenses can be stored on a stick. Our guitars/basses activations are all machine-based.

Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:49 am hi, 3 activations for each product. We have our own activation management system for most of our products, but we use ilok for ACP/ACZ/ACQD/ACDX.
Hi Liang, I use several of Ample Sound's products, my main system is Win10 with Cubase Pro installed on them.
I recently expanded my setup with a Mac Mini for a lightweight travel rig.
Practically all my software allows installation on more than one machine.
Based on his words, can I assume that I can activate my Ample Sound plugins on both machines?

Greetings.

My experience is that I'm only able to activate ACDX and ACZ on 1 machine at a time, because the iLok allows for only 1 activation each. That's very annoying to switch between my 2 studio computers
In the desert there is nothing, and no man needs nothing.

Return to “Ample Sound”