SMO & SM2 iOS cc midi link problems

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,
Has anyone else encountered a problem with auto disappearing midi links to parameters in both Synthmaster One and Synthmaster 2 on iOS? I have assigned many parameters using Midi Learn (Global), but in just a matter of a few hours these links start to mysteriously disappear on their own, causing any programming made to ADSR, Filter, Glide parameters etc not responding. This problem does not happen with other synth apps.
I would be interested to find out if someone has found a solution to this problem without having to repeatedly set up a midi controller and remapping the missing midi links.
Mike.

Hi Mike,

Does this happen with the standalone version or the AU version?
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Hi Gercek,
Yes, the midi links disappear in stand-alone and Au3 formats on both SMO & 2.
This is what has happened since Friday 05/11/21 @ 3:00am:-
Both synths were each assigned midi links to 9 parameters. 11 hours later SMO lost 3 links, SM2 lost 2 links.
On Saturday 06/11/21 @ 6:00pm both synths each lost 5 links. 30 minutes later I restored all 9 links to both synths, I have just rechecked them after 18 hours and all midi links are ok so far. No midi links disappear on any of my other synth apps, so I do not believe I am doing anything wrong.
I hope this information is useful.

Midi Link Update.
It has only been 85 minutes since my above post, and already SM2 has lost 2 midi links without even using it!
BTW, I’m sorry for assuming I was talking to Gercek.

multicube wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:56 pm Midi Link Update.
It has only been 85 minutes since my above post, and already SM2 has lost 2 midi links without even using it!
BTW, I’m sorry for assuming I was talking to Gercek.
We will check this and will get back to you as soon as possible. We apologize for the issue.
The real Gercek :hihi:

Return to “KV331 Audio”