accSone released free feature update crusher-X 9.20

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We're happy to support crusher-X 9 licensees with a free feature update that supports Atmos 7.1.2 channel layout for the recent Logic release and several optimizations and bug fixes. Thanks @daizok for your input and suggestions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWXT_M8is80

• Adds LR Processing Button to the Grain Modulations to ensure that the modulation stays the same for Left and Right granular streams pairs
  • Adds 7.1.2 Atmos bed surround layout for Logic
  • Adds 4.1 surround layout
  • Adds mouse-wheel and drag support for the fader value area to enable value fine tuning (crusher-X 8 behavior)
  • Changes Respawn behavior: A MIDI Note On Event will trigger just one Respawn (and not many)
  • Changes Volume Grain Modulation Range to 60dB. Mutes Grain Volume if Grain Modulation is below -60dB
  • Changes Morph Progress Bar layout
  • Fixes a bug that caused wrong Grain Modulation Offset and Mod value displays under certain conditions
  • Fixes a bug that caused wrong LFO speed under seldom conditions
  • Fixes a bug that caused wrong Attack and Release times of Envelope Followers and the Compressor under seldom conditions
  • Optimizes Offset and Modulation Fader UI refresh
  • macOS: Adds macOS Monterey support
Enjoy and stay safe and healthy!

How to get this free update?
As a crusher-X 9 licensee just follow again the download instructions described in your crusher-X 9 delivery mail (that you received after your 9 purchase). The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 9. Contact us if you need help!

Upgrade from crusher-X 8 or earlier crusher-X versions:
Find your upgrade offer here:
Upgrade / crossgrade: 99,- € (incl. VAT - For outside EU residents VAT will be removed from card)

You wondering why an upgrade is not for free? Take a look at the accSone pricing guarantee.

Oh no, you still using the crusher-X DEMO?
Consider to purchase a full version and support the crusher-X development!
Full version price: 289,- € (incl. VAT - For outside EU residents VAT will be removed from card)

Thanks! Fixes looking good. :tu:

thanks!!!

I'm still having a problem with the length to birth ratio; when i use the mouse to drag the length slider, the birth values go out of sync pretty quickly. No problem when using the keyboard.

Another small thing i noticed is the value range of the birth slider not updating when the length is changed to a value in another range (in sync). The birth slider will show the value in the range it was already in (either maxed out or scaled down). You can still click the proper range section to prevent jumps before editing, but it would be nice to have the sections update automatically.

Love the new input and sidechain options, works really nice with the GCO :clap:

Small issue regarding the GCO; when changing the frequency the GCO mix automatically jumps to 50% (always).

Another observation regarding the slider values. If I open a new patch and set the delay offset value (for example) to 100ms with the lower value range selected and then click the middle range with the mouse, the value suddenly changes to 102. If i then click the upper section, the value changes to 120. If i do the same for length offset the value changes from 100 to 103 to 121.

With respect to the grain window; it seems 'auto-apply' after loading a spline file is broken again :oops:. Spline shift changes are only applied when releasing the mouse (not sure if that's intended).

Thanks @daizok for the feedback - we will fix them all ;-)

Return to “accSone”