Question / request

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

I can’t seem to find the way to make a layered (A/B) synth with Maize Sampler. Is there any way to allow two different groups to be played together and chose different sounds? ADSR only work on instruments not for groups right?
That'd be awesome if we could make something like this one:

Well since MaizeSampler only loads 1 instrument at a time you would have to use groups. I dont know how efficient that would be though to load all of your groups into a single instrument.

SERENITY 1.4.0 HQ.jpg
In this instrument I have several groups, but you cannot select a different sound in each group, the sounds you put are fixed or they can be round robin, ramdon robin or total ramdom (it would be nice to be able to choose between a set of samples for each group) also There is the option to create instruments with several groups each, whether they are 2, 3, 4, 10, etc.

the CPU consumption will depend on the type of sample, the voices and the adsr configuration that the user chooses, 8 groups with a drum sample each one is not the same as 8 groups with multi-samples of pads.

You can assign an adsr to each group or global adsr for all, it depends on your needs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nice

stereocloud wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:42 pm Hello everyone,

I can’t seem to find the way to make a layered (A/B) synth with Maize Sampler. Is there any way to allow two different groups to be played together and chose different sounds? ADSR only work on instruments not for groups right?
That'd be awesome if we could make something like this one:

I have the solution for you and the truth is that my method is very easy, when you have created all the groups that will make up the instrument, in the GUI there are two ways.

1- By Keyswitch and disguise the note that it sends to call the group with a button image and that's it.

2 - You can do it through the image of a button and select the action of "Toggle group deactivation status" and also select "Toggle" the detail is that we would have to turn off all of them and only leave the one that we want to use its sound, this is back after the plugin was exported.

I'll show you a project I did for a colleague.
Pepe.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Great feature with a crossfader/knob to mix both layers/instruments like a mellotron or more recent the Native instruments Kontakt bank.

QuietMusic wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:43 pm SERENITY 1.4.0 HQ.jpg

In this instrument I have several groups, but you cannot select a different sound in each group, the sounds you put are fixed or they can be round robin, ramdon robin or total ramdom (it would be nice to be able to choose between a set of samples for each group) also There is the option to create instruments with several groups each, whether they are 2, 3, 4, 10, etc.

the CPU consumption will depend on the type of sample, the voices and the adsr configuration that the user chooses, 8 groups with a drum sample each one is not the same as 8 groups with multi-samples of pads.

You can assign an adsr to each group or global adsr for all, it depends on your needs
Nice Ui, Clean :)

Return to “Maizesoft”