Welcome to the HoRNet Plugins support forum

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone we are very happy to open this discussion place on KVR.

Here you can freely talk about our plugins and request support or suggest ideas, we will be more than happy to give you help.

We only kindly ask you to respect a couple of common sense rules:

- Please stick the discussion to HoRNet Plugins or mixing and recording techniques only.
- Try to be polite and don't insult others if they don't share your view or opinions

Thank you very much

Saverio
HoRNet Plugins

Magnifico, grazie Saverio!

Great news !! Thanks Saverio !

I tend to not use KVR as it won't let me buy stuff as I'm in the UK, not USA, but I think I've subscribed now and if I can help, I will :)
Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio Build 412 (32/64bit)
Win 8.1 64 bit, 2x Quad core Xeon 2.50Ghz, Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (1st Gen, USB2)
Arturia Keystep, BeatstepPro.
Launchcontrol XL
Korg Microstation, Microkorg, MicrokorgXL

Great, thanks sir!

Great idea to have a forum here. Thanks Saverio.

Great news! KVR is the perfect place!

Oh this is great, I'm a big Hornet fan and own nearly all the plugins. Good to see you with a forum here! KVR is definitely "the spot." =)

Thank you, Saverio!

Thanks Saverio, and also Maso (from the HoRNet plugin support team) is here for helping and moderating (I am sure there will be no need) .... So Let's talk!!
your support at HoRNet plugins. Need help? Just open a ticket

Hi,

Need some help please with TheNormalizer and Autogain ProMKII on Macbook Mini using Logic.

I have followed all the installation instructions but in the Logic plugins window I get the error "couldn't be opened". What do i need to do please?

Best regards,
D.

dozenzmusic wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:48 pm Hi,

Need some help please with TheNormalizer and Autogain ProMKII on Macbook Mini using Logic.

I have followed all the installation instructions but in the Logic plugins window I get the error "couldn't be opened". What do i need to do please?

Best regards,
D.
Hi please, open a new thread for a new support request, otherwise this discussion becomes a mess :)

Anyway, please refer to this FAQ on installing our plugins:

https://www.hornetplugins.com/support/f ... allation_1
https://www.hornetplugins.com/support/f ... allation_2

Saverio

Just bought the Songkey plugin and it's killing my CPU. Crackling and popping. Running Bitwig on a Mac Mini M1 cpu. None of my other plugins give me any trouble like this? Any ideas. Currently just looking to get a refund unless someone can help me figure this out.
Macs M1/M2 / Bitwig 4 / Studio One 6

skiltrip wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:47 am Just bought the Songkey plugin and it's killing my CPU. Crackling and popping. Running Bitwig on a Mac Mini M1 cpu. None of my other plugins give me any trouble like this? Any ideas. Currently just looking to get a refund unless someone can help me figure this out.
Hi can you please let me know the buffer size and sample rate you are using? also is the plugin on the master bus or on a single track?

Saverio

128 buffer is my usual. Was using it on an instrument track. Doing the same thing in Bitwig and Studio One.
Macs M1/M2 / Bitwig 4 / Studio One 6

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”