Kit Creator generates MPC, Ableton Live, TAL-Drum, Speedrum, Impact XT, Sitala Kits + more (MAC/WIN)

Official support for: hgsounds.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kit Creator

Could you send the one which is ignored? I thought I’d covered the bases, it would be good to look at the tags :)

deleted
Last edited by replicant X on Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Each DAW has a different sound.

thinking abou buying it. is there any chance that in the future kit creator will convert logic exs to ableton live sampler? there is no single app that i know of that can do this. there tons of exs programs waiting to be converted to ableton live's sampler.
Vintage Drum Machine Kits for the Roland TR8-S & MC-707 https://rhythmelectronics.bandcamp.com

Well, it deals with Drum/Sample Kits primarily & so probably not I’m afraid, the other main issue is whether exs files are a human readable format which is always the stumbling block if they are not. I’m full on atm getting ready for a group buy/working on a synth but I will make a note and look into feasibility at some point, but KC doesn’t work with multi-sampled/chromatic type presets at all so if it were possible, it would only be useful for multi-sample drum kit type presets or similar.

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”