Zebra 3 and Zebra Legacy

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Dark Zebra Zebra

Any chance for a filter in the freebie?

Nah… just OscFX. There’s a filter in there!

Yea i know, but its not the new filters that rivals Diva tho, really want to hear it, guess ill wait 1 more year :bang:

Lately I' v been playing with synclavier go ( even got a beta invite from the great Cameron Jones himself because I discovered some old bugs )and Oh boy does it sound awesome .
What I do miss in zebra and hopefully will be implemented in zebra 3 is phase modulation to a complex waveform , just like the synclavier .
As it is right now , when dx is an osc effect , the spectromorph and additive waveform is applied to the (dx ) modulator and not the carrier , if reversed ( hopefuly ) we get into synclaver territory :tu:
Having the option to choose would be icing on the cake .
Or even better , fmo that can use the osc' models as carrier
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Hmmm... there *is* an OscFX to use any morphed waveform to "rephase" whatever morphed waveform.

Hmmm... let me think about this a bit more...

Not sure what you mean by that .
Are you suggesting you can already do phase modulation (yamaha style ) on a complex waveform ?
I mean this
Last edited by gentleclockdivider on Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eyeball exchanging

Yes, but in Zebralette3, not Zebra2 (sorry In haven't been clear about that... I'm deeply buried in Z3 oscillators atm, it's all I can think of)

I see .sorry for the confusion
Eyeball exchanging

Happy Holidays, u-he!! thank you for your tireless work and looking forward to playing with Zebralette3 and hopefully Zebra3 next year!

Urs wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:27 am I'm deeply buried in Z3 oscillators atm, it's all I can think of
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :clap: :clap: :clap: :love: :love: :hug:

Yeah, if it wasn't for that corona virus pest going around *again* *again*, we'd probably have in internal alpha/beta of Zebralette3 by now...

Hopefully for NAMM we'll have a a proper glimpse at it. Can't wait!

(back to some usability features that I must've missed over the years I've worked on this...)

safari70 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:35 pm Any news about Zebra Legacy running native AAX on Apple Silicon (Pro Tools has been native for a while now)? thanks!
Altiverb 8 has finally been released as Silicon Native and so I'm moving fully to Pro Tools native silicon (since Diva is now native as well), but it seems Zebra2 / legacy is still not native? any updates? Thank you-

Diva and Filterscape come with native Silicon AAX. For ACE, Bazille and Hive we have public betas available containing native Silicon AAX. The remaining plugins will follow in the coming months.
If you have something like Blue Cat Patchwork, you could load Zebra through it in the meantime.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

tasmaniandevil wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:55 am Diva and Filterscape come with native Silicon AAX. For ACE, Bazille and Hive we have public betas available containing native Silicon AAX. The remaining plugins will follow in the coming months.
If you have something like Blue Cat Patchwork, you could load Zebra through it in the meantime.
Does that imply that Zebra Legacy will also get a CLAP release (in the next months), including note expression support (like Filterscape)?
Find my (music) related software projects here: github.com/Fannon

tasmaniandevil wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:55 am Diva and Filterscape come with native Silicon AAX. For ACE, Bazille and Hive we have public betas available containing native Silicon AAX. The remaining plugins will follow in the coming months.
Right on, will use Patchwork for now! Looking forward to the updates, thank you-

Return to “u-he”