Guys Maize 2.9.1 is out and these are the changes.

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Remember that for Caoxinag it is very important that Maize users suggest some ideas of proposals to implement them in Maize, this time it is my turn to be part of them (Level meter is horizontal) keep sending ideas to the mail. :idea:

09/23/2022: 2.91
- Added horizontal mode for faders.
- Allow the level meter to be horizontal if the provided image is wide.
- Allow cockpit simulation to run independently with distortion effect.
- Fixed a bug when synchronizing the tempo of the delay with the host. :clap: :party:

Wow, that was a quick update from 2.9.0! 👏

dannytaurus wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:21 pm Wow, that was a quick update from 2.9.0! 👏
Yes, according to Xiang, he didn't like that the corn idea was copied into software developed by an American company to create sample-based plug-ins, so he got down to business.
I recommend that we always support Xiang by giving them ideas, notifying them of bugs in updates so that MAIZE continues to grow. :clap:

Great 2.9.1 updates:

We need the following updates on the next one.

Feature requests:

1. Preset parameter save while making the MS2 files. Copy and Paste feature - When developing in Maize Sampler I noticed I spend a lot of time adjusting each parameter (ADSR, effects) for every MS2 file. Please add a preset for the parameters copy and paste to save changes, this way I can copy and paste the (effects, ADSR, ect) parameter from one MS2 file to the next. This would save a huge amount of time.

2. USER to save presets ? I noticed that when the original preset parameters are changed inside the DAW session and the USER save and re-opens the DAW session again, the parameters go back to the original preset parameters and not where they left off. For example If I change the Reverb or Filter, save the session and when I re-open the DAW session it goes back to the original preset levels. How can this be fixed ? would an option to save USER presets parameters from the VST DAW fix this ?

3. ADSR filter assignable ? I want to be able to assign a 2nd ADSR and have that control the filter.

4. Filter per group ? just like the added pitch per group.

I sent this request to Xiang as a request.

lfoaudio wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:58 pm Great 2.9.1 updates:

We need the following updates on the next one.

Feature requests:

1. Preset parameter save while making the MS2 files. Copy and Paste feature - When developing in Maize Sampler I noticed I spend a lot of time adjusting each parameter (ADSR, effects) for every MS2 file. Please add a preset for the parameters copy and paste to save changes, this way I can copy and paste the (effects, ADSR, ect) parameter from one MS2 file to the next. This would save a huge amount of time.

2. USER to save presets ? I noticed that when the original preset parameters are changed inside the DAW session and the USER save and re-opens the DAW session again, the parameters go back to the original preset parameters and not where they left off. For example If I change the Reverb or Filter, save the session and when I re-open the DAW session it goes back to the original preset levels. How can this be fixed ? would an option to save USER presets parameters from the VST DAW fix this ?

3. ADSR filter assignable ? I want to be able to assign a 2nd ADSR and have that control the filter.

4. Filter per group ? just like the added pitch per group.

I sent this request to Xiang as a request.
Excellent, I like it :clap: , I sent this series of ideas to Xiang for them to implement in future updates. :idea:

- A multiband equalizer for the effects (Low, Lo Mid, Hi Mid, High) to be manipulated through Knobs or Faders.

- an option for the keyboard, that we can choose the layout of the key.

- In add component, you can add a spectrum analyzer, which can edit the color and vibration of the signal waves.

- Clean GUI option to remove default components

- The option of an image button to open an information window for components, developers and credits will be great.

- Adjust the knobs to different sizes.

- Being able to change the language of Maize sampler, so that the user feels comfortable in his mother tongue, believe me it will be great.

- Maize version 1 contained modulation (Pitchbend, ModWheel), it would be nice if it was added back to Maize 2.9.2 so you can change color, size (width, length).

- Load drum loops (Intros, Cuts, Endings, etc.) that can be adapted to the bpm of your DAW. :hyper:

Does anyone know how to leave the level meters horizontal? :clap:

Digital coconut wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:31 pm Does anyone know how to leave the level meters horizontal? :clap:
It's very easy, design the level meter in a graphic editor and once finished rotate it until it is horizontal and export it in PNG format.
I will upload a rar with a folder that contains several level meters so you can use them freely

hector rivera 93 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:39 pm
Digital coconut wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:31 pm Does anyone know how to leave the level meters horizontal? :clap:
It's very easy, design the level meter in a graphic editor and once finished rotate it until it is horizontal and export it in PNG format.
I will upload a rar with a folder that contains several level meters so you can use them freely
Thanks for the info Hector friend...Maize is the best :tu:

hector rivera 93 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:59 pm
lfoaudio wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:58 pm
- A multiband equalizer for the effects (Low, Lo Mid, Hi Mid, High) to be manipulated through Knobs or Faders.
- I'm not sure if I would like a EQ on the plugin doesnt everyone have a DAW EQ now a days ?, I'm in between on this one

Code: Select all

What do you mean by this ? doesnt Maize already have this feature ? Image to button and then assign a key to it.
- In add component, you can add a spectrum analyzer, which can edit the color and vibration of the signal waves.
- that would be cool

- The option of an image button to open an information window for components, developers and credits will be great.
- good idea, you can kind of do that now where you can specify a link to your blog or website

- Actually Adjust the VST plugin would be better just like other VST3 pluigins
- Load drum loops (Intros, Cuts, Endings, etc.) that can be adapted to the bpm of your DAW. :hyper:
- super cool. and Add a graphic visual so you can manupilate the sample.

I like your ideas

lfoaudio wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:55 pm
hector rivera 93 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:59 pm
lfoaudio wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:58 pm
- I'm not sure if I would like a EQ on the plugin doesnt everyone have a DAW EQ now a days ?, I'm in between on this one

What do you mean by this ? doesnt Maize already have this feature ? Image to button and then assign a key to it.
- that would be cool

- good idea, you can kind of do that now where you can specify a link to your blog or website

- Actually Adjust the VST plugin would be better just like other VST3 pluigins
- super cool. and Add a graphic visual so you can manupilate the sample.

I like your ideas
It would be great if we all put together a series of ideas for future updates and here are the ones collected so far.

- The multiband equalizer if I think it may not be important, since we can equalize the plug-in by sending it to the DAW mixer.
- The idea of ​​the keyboard is more aesthetic, for example in (Hise) I can change the layout without having to edit a button image and assign the note to it.
- The option to clean the GUI can be something important, I have an XML that when imported cleans the Maize GUI that comes by default.
- The spectrum analyzer can be important in Corn.
- Set the VST plugin to different sizes within the DAW, this option will be amazing.
- Load Loops adjustable to the Bpm of the DAW with a visual graph that can manipulate the sample, that would be spectacular.

Amazing news, I'm so excited!

A few things I really miss from Maize Sampler:

- Tabs: It would be really nice if dynamic 'tabs' could be added to the UI., like, you could make tabs for different effects and have their own parameters in it instead of just narrowing all the knobs and buttons into one page.

- Embedded image animation: Ability to embed an image sequence as animated image / background into the UI (so it just repeats the frames endlessly)

- More actions for buttons (ability to change/switch between lfo types / delay sync / etc rather than just a dropdown menu)

- A simple preset browser (that lists all the presets like most of the VST's in a window with scrolling ability), maybe customizable with bg color / scrollbar color / custom bg image

- Layering: User could select two different sample eg. A / B and play them together with the function of MIX A/B and separate amp envelopes (that's where the TAB's could also come handy)

- This might be a bit too much, but I'd really like to have the option to resize the VST window (even if it's just basic scaling / stretching)

Keep up the good work ❤️

cthl wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:48 pm Amazing news, I'm so excited!

A few things I really miss from Maize Sampler:

- Tabs: It would be really nice if dynamic 'tabs' could be added to the UI., like, you could make tabs for different effects and have their own parameters in it instead of just narrowing all the knobs and buttons into one page.

- Embedded image animation: Ability to embed an image sequence as animated image / background into the UI (so it just repeats the frames endlessly)

- More actions for buttons (ability to change/switch between lfo types / delay sync / etc rather than just a dropdown menu)

- A simple preset browser (that lists all the presets like most of the VST's in a window with scrolling ability), maybe customizable with bg color / scrollbar color / custom bg image

- Layering: User could select two different sample eg. A / B and play them together with the function of MIX A/B and separate amp envelopes (that's where the TAB's could also come handy)

- This might be a bit too much, but I'd really like to have the option to resize the VST window (even if it's just basic scaling / stretching)

Keep up the good work ❤️
Excellent, I really like the idea and I have also thought of the same ones you have.

1- An option where when you select (Reverb, delay, chorus or any effect) a tab opens and you can make the adjustments in it and be able to close the tab so you are not grouping all the knobs in the GUI, I like the idea.

2- An option where we can add either Percussion Loops or String Rhythms adaptable to the Bpm of your DAW without damaging the tone by stretching it.

I think a lot about your idea of ​​the option of not grouping all the controls in the GUI.

I recommend that you write directly to his email and let him know that in this forum we are collecting ideas for future updates. :clap:

My idea is:

1. Use the button to load two groups in one sound source, and add the MIX function to adjust the volume balance between the two groups

2. Add the linkage between Gui and the button. For example, if the current audio source is T-shirt, then I switch from T-shirt to jacket through the button, then Gui can also display the jacket

3. You can also display and switch the audio source through the GUI

4. Add Chinese voice

5. Add a detailed instruction manual. The official website is still the previous version of the instruction manual. The newly added functions are not reflected in the above

Another question: Why can I only display half of the image, no matter how big, when I add an Image Button?

chengyu8025 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:19 pm Another question: Why can I only display half of the image, no matter how big, when I add an Image Button?
From the manual:
"Image Button: custom button can be assigned a picture with two states side by side. The one on the left is normal state, and the right one is pressed state. The width of the two states must be the same."

This means if the image button you want to display is 50x50 pixels you must provide an image 100x50 pixels with the image for the normal state on the left and the pressed state on the right.

The left side of the image (50x50 pixel area) is shown normally and the right side (the other 50x50 pixel area) is shown then the button is pressed.

If you don't wish to show any change in the image button when it is pressed simply use the same graphic for both sides of the whole image. Meaning same graphic in the left 50x50 half as the right 50x50 half.

Return to “Maizesoft”