New sampled guitars for metal?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just read of Rosette..."Rosette series of virtual guitars". Well is there any chance to see some new sampled guitar for extreme metal? not for djenty stuff, but a guitar for death metal.

maybe a Jackson JS32, a Charvel Pro Mod or a Ibanez GR or why not a Dean Stealth, with serious pu.

X2N, Di Marzio Totan\Tone Zone, Seymour Duncan JB\DB, EMG 81\85..

with a new interface as well (I own Shreddage 2 IBZ\SRP, not any guitar of Shreddage 3 series because of interface) .

and more articulations, like MusicLab guitars.

errr Zircon are you still alive? :lol:

I'd say we already have plenty of guitars geared towards metal in the pack. :) Next up is a Telecaster, which is super fine for death metal (Wintersun's first album was done with a Tokai Telecaster clone. :P)

But anything we do would be in the S3 interface so you should get used to it. There are to many improvements to count in the S3 engine.

Hi EvilDragon I was asking for Jackson guitars and others cause there aren't so many of these sampled guitars. I think you can play metal with a TC but this kind of guitar wasn't designed with extreme metal in mind and out of here there are already tons of sampled TC. I Hope you take in account these tips! Regarding S3, one of the things that convinced me not to buy was just the interface, in my opinion less immediate than the one of S2 products.

You might want to check out the Shreddage 3.5 GUI overhaul that was premiered with S3 Fretless. All the guitars will be updated to this new, more streamlined interface.

I would argue it's leaps and bounds better than anything from S2 times.

As for Telecaster, well, it is very often requested by our users, so we're doing it. :D

I took a look at some videos of the new 3.5 GUI of S3 fretless (ah I didnt know of the new bass) and effectively it seems leaner than the old. I'm not a big fan of Tc (I own one) as in my opinion the PU is too weak\clean, not "dirty" in the right way to achieve the aggressive sound I'm looking for, at least without tweaking like a mad with distortion pedals, amps etc...it's for that single coil, but yes, I guess many people love TC for the flexibility.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”