Bitwig Studio 4.3.10 up if anyone still cares!

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hyperdeath666 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:26 pm Unless there's a new Bitwig update in a matter of weeks, and with a reasonable amount of new content, the obvious conclusion is that the "Spectral Suite" started life as the 4.4 update and is indeed delaying development.
Only version 2 had a point release over .3

I agree maybe it was to be a 4.4 as it follows on from the chorus, modulation, spaces theme we've had recently.

If I were Bitwig I'd have held it back for a version 5.0 release. I think they've put quite a lot in version 4 already in the past year.

Anyway, roll on version 5. Maybe midi capture, comping and pdc for automation. MSEG and other nice workflow things.

musikarldererste wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:04 pm
kultschar wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:02 pm Some new GUI skins would be just as important for me. Dark mode and black themes have worn off for me and my eyes hence I find it easier at mo going back to Ableton. I think a lot of people now will sit on their current plans unless something special comes
i had tears in mey eyes , i opend my ableton 10 ( old liense)
and i got good vibes form the past . love the gui

i dont know why i switchted to paywig
so many thanks to paywig i discovered ableton again
Paywig? My god mate, you're taking this way too hard. Relax! It will be ok.

kultschar wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:02 pm Some new GUI skins would be just as important for me. Dark mode and black themes have worn off for me and my eyes hence I find it easier at mo going back to Ableton. I think a lot of people now will sit on their current plans unless something special comes
Agreed! At version 4, there should, at the very least, be a dark mode option.

Hopefully, all the add-on mumbo-jumbo won't cripple development and addition of the much needed standard and basic functions that are still absent. Time will tell though.

I hate dark modes… Reminds me on a typical screen from the early 70s… What a relief was the first Mac…

I think you have to be under 45 to like dark mode.
Bitwig, against the constitution.

BobDog wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:46 am I think you have to be under 45 to like dark mode.
I'm over 45 and like dark mode... I find it easier on my old eyes :hihi:

That's that theory down the pan then!

BobDog wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:12 pm That's that theory down the pan then!
Is that pan stainless steel (light) or cast iron (dark)?

Cast iron theory :)

:tu:

During a moment people framed Ableton as windows in 1998 and bigwig as the new cool kid in the block.
dedication to flying

trollology wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:13 pm Trying to be positive here. Should we expect a big workflow update this year? Maybe in less than a month of time? With bug fixes as well? Like, they released a paywall, so what is up with the subscription? How big of an update will it be this year?
Well... the bigger the upgrade, the higher our bill, I assume (according to their own "definition" currently known (well, slightly 'interpreted'...)

duanosforde wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:54 pm

Paywig? My god mate, you're taking this way too hard. Relax! It will be ok.
You should better wait... because it turned out that it's not clever to praise the day before the evening... time has changed, humans won't.

musikarldererste wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:57 am no but thanks ;)
Bye! Don’t let the door hit you on the way out 😉
Bitwig 5.1.6 + Akai MIDIMix + Launchpad X + MuLab 9.3.18
Roli Lumi Keyboard x 2 + Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Mac Mini M1 16GB/4TB + macOS 14.4 Sonoma

no but thanks for the option

Return to “Bitwig”