Architect entering the fifth year of beta

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

colin@loomer wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:07 am I may not meet that exact date, but I'm hoping to have the official announcement around that time.
Colin may not meet that exact year, but is hoping to have the official announcement around that time or another.
Neck-and-neck with Aspect².

michaelinmelbourne wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:34 am

ADDIT: Sounds suspicious, that new features many years under development should be released in month, but we are not even roughly told what these features are..
Just wanted to point out that Colin has described various new features in multiple threads several times. Not sure why/how you find that suspicious or what you are suspicious of.
Anything else u want to point out? :wink:

Yes , yes :clap: :clap:
It's finally released , whooohoooo , never thought this day would happen .
That feeling of excitment right there ( you feel it don't you ? ), is what we're all waiting for :lol:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I see no documentation and after downloading Arch - everything looks the same.
Really awesome..
If users will think like this - Arch will get totally sunk.. not to mention that its 2y since last patch was shared and roughly same time no one even share some patching ideas...
I dont wanna be a vibe spoiler, but if u got some unofficial link, u should at least mentioned that, but normal user would also share the link...
S H A R E - find this word in dictionary.

Can i do a little happy jig ??
Amazon: why not use an alternative

some great features, looking forward Colin!
colin@loomer wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:21 pm It's much more features than bug fixing. The headline features are:

- Proper documentation (which I believe is as good at onboarding as the Kriedler Pd book)
- Actual proper examples
- UI components can now be opened directly on the graph rather than having to separate them on the panel. But you can still use the panel, if you want the seperation
- Multiple graphs, and these can be inserted anywhere on the MIXER so you can route plugin > graph > plugin, etc; or just use separate graphs to better organise your project. This completely changes the workflow because it's so much cleaner to create a MIXER graph per plug-in, rather than everything in one graph
- Integrated modulations, which works with any user-created modulations too. So you can, say, right-click a slider and choose "New Modulation > LFO", or on a sequencer output and choose "New Device > Humanizer" and it'll automatically create it and wire it in. You can also do the same for plug-in parameters too.
- Additional UI modules, including SVGs, envelopes, a range component, an oscilloscope, a curve mapper, tab buttons, radio buttons, etc
- Component styles: you can now create styles for components, rather than having to edit each individually. These can also be shared between projects
- A component navigator in the PANEL editor to make it easier to edit UI components

Banned wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:54 pm I see no documentation and after downloading Arch - everything looks the same.
Really awesome..
If users will think like this - Arch will get totally sunk.. not to mention that its 2y since last patch was shared and roughly same time no one even share some patching ideas...
I dont wanna be a vibe spoiler, but if u got some unofficial link, u should at least mentioned that, but normal user would also share the link...
S H A R E - find this word in dictionary.
WOW that went over your head :lol:
It was meant as a cycnical joke ...an appetizer of how we all would feel when architect was released , which of course did NOT happen.
C'mon Coling bring it out ,the waiting is getting borderline unbarable
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

OK there's another small delay but the new time traveling module is so worth it.

Still getting on with getting on with it, but I have been unfortunately had the last week-and-a-bit entirely derailed by what is (probably) the new strain of Covid: it absolutely floored me. I'm on the up now, but obviously got a lot of catch up on.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

CBD may help prevent/treat infection.
There's no conclusive proof (and no incentive for Big Pharma to do research, as CBD cannot be patented), but studies like these show promise.
Moreover, CBD has no known side effects AFAIK.
Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

In any case, I hope you get well soon.

Good luck and get well soon Colin. :)

colin@loomer wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:38 am Still getting on with getting on with it, but I have been unfortunately had the last week-and-a-bit entirely derailed by what is (probably) the new strain of Covid: it absolutely floored me. I'm on the up now, but obviously got a lot of catch up on.
You didn’t test?
You do seem to have a lot of health issues, wishing you good health for the year!

Get well soon, Colin, and don't forget to focus on all aspects... ;)

Happy to hear your OK Colin, I've had several fit and healthy friends get absolutely wiped out by this illness that's going round (not sure if it's COVID or flu)

Here in the UK I don't think testing for COVID is much a thing people still do.

Really excited for this to come out, going to dive in deep again with architect when it does.

gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:38 pm

WOW that went over your head :lol:
It was meant as a cycnical joke ...an appetizer of how we all would feel when architect was released , which of course did NOT happen.
C'mon Coling bring it out ,the waiting is getting borderline unbarable
I was thinking that joke are supposed to be funny, have to check it out in dictionary... ]
In Plugdata I think it may be in foreseeable future probably possible to some extend render out graphic out of the Lua code.
There r also self-claimed statements, that u can make all full-blown sequencer in Lua. :arrow:
Can one do Lua external equivalent in Arch?
Is there any intro to Arch - Lua (like Pd-Lua - intro) .. I guess if u can make inlets/ outlets - u can basically make external.

F. e. how would this be written in Lua?
Line 9 defines σ (Sigma, s) and ρ (Rho, r) and resp. B constants.
Line 11 - sets time 20 w/ starting value 0 and initial xyz points 5.
L32 define/ initialize fnct lorenzo
28-30: Particular q.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Banned on Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Loomer”