Architect entering the fifth year of beta

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As topic says , any good news coming our way ?
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

The Sequent update is done and has been in the hands of beta-testers for a few weeks: that's one-third of my projects I can now cross off. Aspect update is close to done, so come January, that'll be another one-third of my projects finished, and at that point, it'll be me solely and solidly on the final stretch to Architect release. Thanks.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Good news
and ofcourse a Happy new year
Eyeball exchanging

And a Happy New Year to you all, too.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Hey happy new year Colin! FYI, a few days ago I purchased an Architect license to keep Aspect company, looking forward to next release. :love:

I like the fact it’s permabeta, makes it feel Exclusive
Amazon: why not use an alternative

First new word learned this year. 😂

short question
is Architect M2 ready ?

Thanks

I do have an Apple Silicon build of 0.10, which I have been giving out on request, and all major releases going forward will be Apple Silicon native as well.

Any news ?
Eyeball exchanging

I've been making good progress. It's basically one final challenge - the workflow on how modulation devices are added to parameters - and then we're there. I think I'm on the right track with this (nth) solution I'm going with now, so fingers crossed for not much longer of a wait. As I've said before, I'm happy to let you have it early, but I just want to first be sure that I'm in a position where the overall flow for creating patches, etc, is solid.

This is really great to read this Collin!

How could a brotha get in on the Aspect beta?

masterhiggins wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:05 pm How could a brotha get in on the Aspect beta?
You'll be the first to hear about it, don't worry!

Glad to hear Architect is on its way! I've been dabbling every couple of months with the current beta release, but keep getting frustrated with crashes and so leaving it again... Looking forward to something stable I can really get cracking with!

Return to “Loomer”