HoRNet VHS Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. I recently got HoRNet VHS and I got disappointed that you haven't yet included the my Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO in the list of headphones you correct for. If I had been aware of this I would have passed on the plugin. It's kinda useless. It was unexpected, considering how many of us are using them. Do you have any time frame for when you will get to do the correction profile for the 770 PRO?

hjv64 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:05 pm If I had been aware of this I would have passed on the plugin.
A list of supported headphones is on the website, though.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

damn was looking at this, hard pass, we've got 3 x 770's so this is not much use.
< nobody cares what you use >

quantize wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:43 pm damn was looking at this, hard pass, we've got 3 x 770's so this is not much use.
The DT770 support is coming with the next update due in a few days!

Saverio

hjv64 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:05 pm Hi. I recently got HoRNet VHS and I got disappointed that you haven't yet included the my Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO in the list of headphones you correct for. If I had been aware of this I would have passed on the plugin. It's kinda useless. It was unexpected, considering how many of us are using them. Do you have any time frame for when you will get to do the correction profile for the 770 PRO?
We just released the 1.1.0 version which includes many Beyerdynamic headphones!

Saverio

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”