What's up with Sugar Bytes?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought the upgrade to Effectrix2 (yes I'm not that price sensitive and I liked it). Paid on their website. Never received the license key. Opened a ticket with support. Waited a week. No answer. Messaged them on Facebook yesterday. No answer yet. Just tried to call them, there's a message in German that I can't understand, then the line drops.

Did anybody get their license successfully?

post the german sentence here maybe i or we can help you out

Your license should appear in you account.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Many thanks for helping. I can’t post the sentence because I can’t understand it 😅. The number I called is on their website (+493060920395).

I checked already in my account and the license is not there: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3ub8genx ... wfs5p&dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3ub8genxy8b1zybr719g2/2023-10-20-20.40.16.jpg?rlkey=8cr2v60ez2xss5xkjis1wfs5p&dl=0)

Just got an answer. Maybe this post helped maybe it’s just random - all good I have my serial. Thanks everybody.

delman wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:27 am Bought the upgrade to Effectrix2 (yes I'm not that price sensitive and I liked it). Paid on their website. Never received the license key. Opened a ticket with support. Waited a week. No answer. Messaged them on Facebook yesterday. No answer yet. Just tried to call them, there's a message in German that I can't understand, then the line drops.

Did anybody get their license successfully?
Hi delman,

actually, we already answered you on Tuesday, 17 Oct 2023 where I manually resent your confirmation email. So it's a bit unclear what happened in your case. Maybe check for a way to whitelist sugar-bytes.de or send us an email through an alternative email address, if possible, which hopefully avoids any trouble receiving emails in the future. Anyway, I sent you a private message and also contacted you via Facebook.
Sorry for the trouble!

Best,
Nadine

Return to “Sugar Bytes”