Uninstall VHS

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Should be very simple, but I can't see how to uninstall VHS. I have several of the other Hornet plugins and I love them. But I really don't need VHS. I have tried them all, and I know my room and my phones well enough that my normal mixes translate well enough. THX!

Wizardofvoz wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:51 pm Should be very simple, but I can't see how to uninstall VHS. I have several of the other Hornet plugins and I love them. But I really don't need VHS. I have tried them all, and I know my room and my phones well enough that my normal mixes translate well enough. THX!
Hi it depends if you are on a Mac or on PC but it boils down to removing the plugin from the plugin folder.

If you are on a Mac please note that our plugins are installed in the user's library, not the system one.

Saverio

HoRNet wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:35 am
Wizardofvoz wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:51 pm Should be very simple, but I can't see how to uninstall VHS. I have several of the other Hornet plugins and I love them. But I really don't need VHS. I have tried them all, and I know my room and my phones well enough that my normal mixes translate well enough. THX!
Hi it depends if you are on a Mac or on PC but it boils down to removing the plugin from the plugin folder.

If you are on a Mac please note that our plugins are installed in the user's library, not the system one.

Saverio
I tried a bunch of these hornet plugins, issue is they cant be un installed, I trashed them but they sill show up in my logic plugins list

btw ~/Library is the user Library unlike /Library, the ~ means user directory, your install instructions do not contain ~ or mention user's home library

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”