Big sale? When?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm really impressed with Stratus <compared to my Native Instruments guitar vst's> and would like to pick it up on sale...what can i say, i;m a cheap bastard :) Does ISW usually have a big black friday sale or year end sale? Thanks.

We always have an annual holiday sale starting mid-December. We typically do a BFCM sale that is a little more specific, as opposed to catalog-wide.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Thx for getting back to me. Props on a great guitar vst. I plan on using my native instruments guitars for their patterns and ISW stratus for leads and melodies because it can be so much more realistic and has so many more options...and because ISW updates/improves their vst's and NI not so much.

One question if you feel like responding? Is the Stratus guitar shown the actual guitar used in the making of the Stratus vst? Same for the others? or were there multiple guitars used or something else? If so, may we know which exact Strat model and approx year was used <even if a Squire Jag> ::) I ask because this is the closest I can come to playing a real guitar well based on starting a few decades too late. thanks so much. Ed

The image on the GUI of every particular Shreddage instrument is pretty much how the instrument which was sampled looked basically.

Stratus is not a Squier, it's an actual Fender, but I don't recall which exact model was it. zircon would know for sure.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”