Example for begginers

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,
I’m new to architect which is a bit more complex compared to the generative stuff I’ve been doing on a few different DAW’s and I’m wondering if someone could send me some example projects showing basic stuff like filtering MIDI based on names, lengths, timing etc the MIDI in my case would be coming into architect via a plug in that is generating them (I figure I’d start with something like this first before I generate the notes themselves in architect l)

Will do: I'll put together a filtering example for you. When you say "names", do you mean like pitch classes (eg, Cs, Ds), or the name of the actual MIDI event type itself (such as "programchange", "velocity"). Or both?
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

in this example i probably mean note 'names' like you suggested but it really could be anything at all to do with the existing data. I just want to get going on it but i must be missing something fundamental in the process because i can't really get anything to work if im honest.

Consider it done! (Out of interest, did you email me as well? Someone else asked for a filtering example, so I'm pretty sure it's you, and it'll save me replying twice!)
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Return to “Loomer”