dark version

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Hornet Dev , I just ask , can you please make an alternate GUI for each big white plugin ? it's pretty hard/(painful for me) to work with the full white GUI.Thx :)
**dark music for dark lovers**

Hi our last plugins has bot h dark and light mode, they follow the operative system settings (except for reaper on Mac that always uses the light ui)

80Verb and Tape MK2 also allows you to chose the ui theme from the settings panel (that you can open clicking on the name of the plugin on the bottom left)

Saverio

HoRNet wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:20 pm Hi our last plugins has bot h dark and light mode, they follow the operative system settings (except for reaper on Mac that always uses the light ui)

80Verb and Tape MK2 also allows you to chose the ui theme from the settings panel (that you can open clicking on the name of the plugin on the bottom left)

Saverio
i use reaper :cry: ......

gelly-vapor wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:58 pm
HoRNet wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:20 pm Hi our last plugins has bot h dark and light mode, they follow the operative system settings (except for reaper on Mac that always uses the light ui)

Saverio
This is the exact reason why we are adding the preference :) on November 17th we'll release an update to VHS to incorporate that switch. Which plugin are you having issues with?

Saverio

HoRNet wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:47 am
gelly-vapor wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:58 pm

Saverio
This is the exact reason why we are adding the preference :) on November 17th we'll release an update to VHS to incorporate that switch. Which plugin are you having issues with?

Saverio
every 'big white' plugins :)
i 'll be really happy to 'paint it black' :D

edit: i have a problem with a plugin who crash reaper under osx 10.15 , i don't remember wich one , i will tell more tommorow when i 'll be on my music computer.

edit 2: moving to bitwig , no more problem....

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”