Plugin Request

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Izotope RX comes with a very handy phase analyzer that check the song, and suggest a phase rotation and ofc you can then apply it.

This works on single sounds, instruments and full mix.

The reason to use a tool like that is to fix asymmetrical instruments or full mixes.
This is very helpful for different reasons, the one i'm interested the most, is to reduce the higher peak level to reach a good loudness without triggering too much limiters or clippers.

RX is very good, but it's not a plugin and works "offline" while would be nice a plugin you can insert in the chain and use it.

Atm there isn't a plugin in the market offering this solution, dear Stian, is a plugin like that sounds interesting for you to be included into Acoustica and also as vst3?

Thanks

In Acoustica it has "Rotate Phase" under the tools dialog, it's a god send for fixing out of phase material.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual.
~A.Rand

Thanks for your reply.
I tried but it looks to work differently from RX.

The only way to reduce the peak level rotating the phase is just to use the number RX suggest me, otherwise if i leave it adaptative (i tried with linked and unlinked) the max peak level is always higher.

This is certainly a good tool for unheaven waveform, but doesn't work as i'm looking for (as rx does) to reduce the maximum peak, and it's also not a plugin (i'd like a vst3 to be able to use it in real time)

Return to “Acon Digital”