Bought ableton push 2, Cant get ableton standard to work

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought a push controller, it came with a code thing in the box, for a copy of ableton standard, i cant get it to work, i placed the code in online, and it didnt allow me to download it, ive contacted able ton 3 times now, no email response, i need step by step instructions how to get it installed, i really want to make music, its this void in my heart i need filed.

I am super depressed and have a lot of death in my family, i just want to make music, and for 2 months ive put it off, cause i just cant get it to work. Sorry for talking about that stuff here, just kinda jittery. love you guys, always been here for me to show me how to make music again.

Please help. thanks.

Have you used the Ableton demo in the past? It's fully functional and gives you time to sort things out while producing.

Assuming you bought it new and it was a recent purchase, I'd try getting support from the vendor who sold you the controller. If they can't help, threaten to return it. They can sort things directly with Ableton and maybe even have a direct line to their support.

Yeah, it looks like it was registered to another person. So they have to transfer the license over or something. thanks! i messaged able ton and the vendor, thanks!

Yeah, the person you bought the license from will need to arrange for it to be transferred to your Ableton account. Should be fine after that. :)

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”