M-Audio Oxygen Pro Mini Controller Script Issue

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm using the default Bitwig controller script for the M-Audio Oxygen Pro mini, and mostly everything works great, and exactly how the help file says it should. However, the lower row of pads are not working for either launching clips or playing notes. The lights of the bottom row are responsive to changes in the daw, but not to pressing, the upper row is working just fine, and when I switch it from the DAW mode to the preset mode on the keyboard, both rows work perfectly to play notes, but not launch clips, so I know that the pads aren't broken at least. Any idea what the problem is? I'd really like to have those pads working.

Have you altered the presets of the Mini at some point? Maybe try resetting the unit to the factory defaults and see if there's any difference.

rvlt wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:05 pm Have you altered the presets of the Mini at some point? Maybe try resetting the unit to the factory defaults and see if there's any difference.
i just tried that and nothing changed.

Hm, what happens when you switch the pad bank?

I have a Pro Mini somewhere .. have to dig that out. But maybe writing their support is quicker.

rvlt wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:01 pm Hm, what happens when you switch the pad bank?

I have a Pro Mini somewhere .. have to dig that out. But maybe writing their support is quicker.
Nothing changes, it does launch a column of clips though. I'll see if I can ask the support about it and if they have any suggestions.

Return to “Controller Scripting”