Keyswitch Not Working

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have 2 screenshots here. One showing my TACT settings that show sustains and mutes set to keyswitch C0 and PC sustains and mutes set to B-1. Velocity is used to trigger mutes 1-59 and sustains 60+ for both. The other is the sequence I am having an issue with. See the notes in the red boxes? They are set to trigger single string mutes. However, they come right after I keyswitch to PCs with a velocity over 60 which triggers the PC sustain. What is happening is those 2 notes in both instances also play as PC sustains even though I key switch back to single string mutes and I don't understand why. I posted the images so you can see how I have it sequenced. Why are those notes in the red box not triggering as sequenced? Any ideas? What's weird is the notes after the second 2 in the red box actually do trigger as single string palm mutes. So it appears the triggering is set up properly, there is just a delay in the change in articulation happening for some reason. I apologize in advance if there is something obvious that I'm missing.
Screen Shot 2023-11-27 at 7.35.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-27 at 7.35.05 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FYI I noticed that I have other articulations that I'm not using that are in conflict with each other. I have resolved that but the issue persists.

Giving this a bump.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”