ERROR CODES: 7 ; 14 ; Loading samples failed. Plug-in will not make sound. Please set instrument path in Setting…

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What am I doing wrong? Is it my instrument path?

And yes, I downloaded the sample library.

I'm using the free trial for AGML.

I'm on Macbook Pro and using Logic Pro.

I would really appreciate your help. I've gave up on this months ago but I found this forum and thought I'd try one more time.

Also I un-installed and re-installed everything. Same problem with error code.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The sample library should be in a folder with the name AGM_Library or AGML_Library.
I would not expect that to be on your desktop.

mountainmaster wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:17 pm The sample library should be in a folder with the name AGM_Library or AGML_Library.
I would not expect that to be on your desktop.
Changed path to AGM_Library. Still doesn't work. :(

candyisdandy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:39 pm What am I doing wrong? Is it my instrument path?

I would really appreciate your help. I've gave up on this months ago but I found this forum and thought I'd try one more time.

Our free versions of the plugins are kind of obsolete, which DAW are you using?

Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:20 am
candyisdandy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:39 pm What am I doing wrong? Is it my instrument path?

Our free versions of the plugins are kind of obsolete, which DAW are you using?
I'm using Logic Pro

I guess I'll just buy orange tree sample guitar then.

Are you basing that decision on the free version? That is not a trial. It is what it is. Free, obsolete, unsupported and your mileage may vary.

There is also an actual 7 day trial version. Did you try that one?

Edit: I just noticed that you downloaded a sample library, but those separate sample library downloads are for the trial version. The free version comes with its sample library included.

So maybe you are now pointing the free version to the trial version library, which is not going to work.

Return to “Ample Sound”