Installer doesn't have VST2 plugin

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Dark Zebra Zebra

Hi everyone

After a complicated SSD failure, I no longer have the Zebra2 & Dark Zebra installers which included the VST2 plugin. Zebra Legacy installers only have VST, VST3 & AUv1 versions for both Zebra2 and Dark Zebra.

I am in the process of recovering my system and getting back to work on existing projects - in some instances I used the Zebra2 VST2 plugin, and these projects are no longer workable. Does anyone know where I can get the installer for the VST2? I will migrate projects to VST3 but need the VST2 plugin first to save all settings etc.

Your help will save my work :(

"VST" and "VST2" are used synonymously. Just install using the VST option and it'll be VST2.

(for example, the file ending of a VST2 plug-in is ".vst" while the file ending of a VST3 plug-in is ".vst3"... the folders are called "VST" vs "VST3" and so on)

:pray: Thanks for clarifying, Urs! I've re-run the installer, rebooted the system, and reopened the project successfully in Live. The synonymous usage is a bit confusing - Live refers to VST and VST3 in it's plugin UI, but VST2 in the preference.

Greatly appreciate your prompt reply! :tu:

Return to “u-he”