Feature request

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think Tracktion Waveform would be a great daw to offer a handy and simple to use live Looper like the one Ableton Live has. Tracktions workflow should be a perfect match.

Rockdude wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:47 am I think Tracktion Waveform would be a great daw to offer a handy and simple to use live Looper like the one Ableton Live has. Tracktions workflow should be a perfect match.
Looks like WF13, which will be released sometime soon I'm guessing, has Clip Launching a la Ableton. A teaser vid here: https://youtu.be/ywDPy2S5iI8?feature=shared&t=76
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

Looks intesting…but I would prefer a looper-like plug like the one in Ableton or mSuperLooper, but with a Tracktion Waveform take on the userfriendlyness. 😊

Rockdude wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:27 am Looks intesting…but I would prefer a looper-like plug like the one in Ableton or mSuperLooper, but with a Tracktion Waveform take on the userfriendlyness. 😊
Not familiar with Ableton one but yes SuperLooper is cool. Need to see if I can set up my FCB1010 to control it.
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

Bug fixes are the most awaiting feature.

Bug fixes doesn’t sound like a feature request 😄 but nice to have instead of a lot of features with bugs.

Would be nice to have the export to multiple file formats ala Bitwig.
Give yourself the opportunity to discover something.

Return to “Tracktion”