Beta 12.5.20

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Everyone, I'm a longtime lurker and currently Waveform Pro user (Windows 10). The ability to load submix presets (with all included tracks plus plugins and their settings) seems to be broken. It still worked in v11 and was an important part of my workflow. Now it's only possible to save a selected group of independent tracks as one preset. BTW, thanks for all the other bug fixes of recent days.

Guys, W12.5.20 is live.
Will it be any issues with unfinished projects or it's OK?

Vollofi wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:08 am Guys, W12.5.20 is live.
Will it be any issues with unfinished projects or it's OK?
Should be absolutely fine.
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

More info about "Blank top bar" problem on plugin window, maybe it will help to fix it.
How to reproduce it:
1) set [Settings->Appearance->L&F->Display scale] to more than 100% (for example 140%)
2) uncheck [Settings->Plugins->Enable plugin sandboxing]
3) add VST2 (VST3 is displays properly) plugin to track (for example – Helm) and open it window
There will be blank bar at top of the window. More display scale - bigger blank bar. This happens at least on MacOS.
PS. For those who deal with this bug and don't know how to fix it (workaround) - try to check [Enable plugin sandboxing].

pogile wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:38 am More info about "Blank top bar" problem on plugin window, maybe it will help to fix it.
How to reproduce it:
1) set [Settings->Appearance->L&F->Display scale] to more than 100% (for example 140%)
3) add VST2 (VST3 is displays properly) plugin to track (for example – Helm) and open it window
There will be blank bar at top of the window. More display scale - bigger blank bar. This happens at least on MacOS.
PS. For those who deal with this bug and don't know how to fix it (workaround) - try to check [Enable plugin sandboxing].
That was supposedly fixed a version or two ago...

bk wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:15 pm
pogile wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:38 am More info about "Blank top bar" problem on plugin window, maybe it will help to fix it.
How to reproduce it:
That was supposedly fixed a version or two ago...
No, it's still in 12.5.20

The black bar is in the plugin window, not the header. Helm and AAS's Objeq do this. I couldn't find any others.
Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 3.26.59 PM.png

If weird stuff happens to a single plugin version (below is VST3, though the VST2 displays correctly)
Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 3.48.39 PM.png

They may be hidden/shown from the settings.
Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 3.49.46 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ndrw9138 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:44 pm The black bar is in the plugin window, not the header. Helm and AAS's Objeq do this. I couldn't find any others.
I have many useful VST2 plugins, that have this problem – TDR NOVA, TDR Slick EQ, Vital, BOD, AmpliTube 5, T-De-Esser, All Mercurial plugins, ATKBassPreamp, Lancaster Pulse, MODO Drums, SampleTank 4, and some over plugins. Not all of them have VST3 version.

Sorry to bump this after WF13 has been released, but I think it's great that there were a lot of bugfixes for WF12 just before the new version was released.

We have all seen people complaining re: various DAWs, "That fix should have been in a point-release!" ;-)

So, thank you for addressing some issues in v12 even when v13 was about to debut.
Last edited by havran on Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

12.5.21 is in public beta, I broke the remove silence.

Return to “Tracktion”