Architect: patch crashing daw and in standalone

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

I'm halfway through building a patch, and all of a sudden it has started crashing the daw (Cubase 11). Transport won't play, and if I try to turn change the audio device from the audio interface (M Audio 192/14), the program crashes. To try and see if it was a problem with the daw, I started trouble shooting in standalone. Other patches work fine, I can play the transport and toggle the audio devices. However, when I load the below patch in standalone; I can't play the transport, attempt to change the audio device, or even exit the program. Architect freezes (screen goes grey, and a pop up states it's not responsive). Has anyone experienced anything similar/ has anyone got any advice? So far I've tried exporting the patch as a frag, and loading in it in a fresh file, and deleting any non-necessary elements.

Here is the patch: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/63k81ge7 ... zfw1y&dl=0

The graph location I was working on (before it stopped working) was: root>12 ET to 22 EDO> 12 ET to 22 EDO (all note entry in octave 0)

Thanks!

Thanks: I'll see if I can work out what is going on here. This is Windows, right?
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Thanks for having a look, Colin. Much appreciated! Yep, it's on Windows 10

I ended up getting the patch working again by exporting all the individual bits as .frag and reconnecting them in a new file. Not sure what was the offending module, but it's working again now

Actually, scratch that. After another 30 minutes of working on it, the problem still persists. Not really sure what caused it though

Ok I worked out what was going on, there was a feedback loop somewhere in the chain, and when I deleted the cable things are working again.

Return to “Loomer”