Unable to solo send effect tracks - W13

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

UnionS8 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:23 am When I need a bus in Waveform, I simply create a track and route desired tracks into it. For example. When I need a Bass Bus, I create new track BASS and I choose this track on the inputs of all Bass tracks. I also nest my buses into a folder track just to keep things tidy...
That's all good. That's the same process I use but it does not address my original post as far as soloing is concerned. I wish one of the devs would chime in to acknowledge this as a known issue or not.
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

The only workaround I can think of is to create an Edit group for the send and return tracks with mute and solo set as linked. It's just a workaround, few clicks more, but it works for me.
Waveform 12 Pro, Cubase Pro 13, Windows 11, i7-13700H

Revisiting this post to see if there are any plans from the devs to address this solo issue.There is a flash sale for Waveform 13 which ends tonight and I'm contemplating jumping on it but would like some type confirmation from the devs that they are aware of the issue and are looking into it for a possible fix. Thank you.
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

Return to “Tracktion”