Really thinking of getting Bitwig :)

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The more I work with the demo, I'm feeling even more at home then with FLS, which I've been using for about 14 years, adding components, from their location feels faster in BitWig, as in a more direct rout then in FLS, easy to get lost in the paths, in FLS. Also, is BitWig's modular synth, included in the $99 verion?

abstractcats wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:18 pm Also, is BitWig's modular synth, included in the $99 verion?
No, Grid is only available in full Studio version.
Bitwig is sometimes running a decent summer sale in June(ish) so maybe it's worth to wait for few months. However, not sure if this will be the case for 2024.

t3hh wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:25 pm
abstractcats wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:18 pm Also, is BitWig's modular synth, included in the $99 verion?
Bitwig is sometimes running a decent summer sale in June(ish) so maybe it's worth to wait for few months. However, not sure if this will be the case for 2024.
Sounds good, thanks!

Or alternatively you can keep an eye on the Buy and Sale section here on KVR. Some really good offers sometimes.

Also there is the Splice rent-to-own option..

Paterfiets wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:04 pm Or alternatively you can keep an eye on the Buy and Sale section here on KVR. Some really good offers sometimes.
especially as with Bitwig seems to be possible to buy additional updates/upgrades even for an older version

I used cubase for 20 years, and a few other things (FL, Live, Reason) on and off, and agree-- Bitwig was immediately comfortable and quick for me, and now that Im used to the Bitwig navigation style its hard to go back to Cubase for anything.

abstractcats wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:46 pm
t3hh wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:25 pm
Sounds good, thanks!
Go for it....I also think you can rent-to-own with splice. if that is up your alley.

https://splice.com/daws/39084269-bitwig ... -by-bitwig

Return to “Bitwig”