Elevayta ‘Convo Boy’ V1.03i – New update, Lower Latency!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

‘Convo Boy’ has been updated to V1.03i. This update includes a number of new features as well as a number of bug fixes.

New Features
  • Added user defined Latency slider - 4 times lower latency can be chosen (as low as 21.3 ms!) (Licensed version only).
  • A choice of 4 different latency settings to balance CPU usage against latency (Licensed version only).
  • Supporting multiple instances with different latency per instance (Licensed version only).
  • Maximum duration IR function up to 20 s (Licensed version only).
  • Lower CPU usage for longer IR functions (Licensed version only).
  • User defined Autoload state - you choose if to Autoload the last file or not.
  • Display of IR file path.
  • Full instructions for use – including tips for different hosts!
Bug Fixes
  • Graceful refusal of IRs that are too large or incompatible.
  • Update on Wav I/O functions.
If you already downloaded ‘Convo Boy’ and registered at Share-it! you will receive email notification of this update (Check that your firewall didn't eat it!).

If you didn’t yet try ‘Convo Boy’ you can get your copy via the link below:

Download 'Convo Boy' from Share-it!

It is fully functional except for the features indicated above.

Note: My licensing policy has changed. A registration key is still required, but it is now not hardware specific.

Enjoy.
Last edited by Space Boy on Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

You are the man! :hail:
-- Regards MrM --

Goodness gracious me, what a wicked way to start the year!

It's a shame tho, cause I can only download a corrupt file 81.6Kb big. is that right? Can't be..
I tried repeatedly deleting the cached file, with no success.
-------------------
scratch that ^

cheers paul
Last edited by CinningBao on Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Outstanding, man..

Happy New Year, Wide Boy!

:D

hi,
what is the latency of this plug in ms ?
thanks
chris

Got it! Thank you! :D

CinningBao wrote: It's a shame tho, cause I can only download a corrupt file 81.6Kb big. is that right? Can't be..
I tried repeatedly deleting the cached file, with no success.
If you're having problems downloading, try disabling your firewall while downloading (has something to do with a block on port 80).

Failing this, just re-register and download from there.

Paul

Still waiting for the auto-responder, but in the meantime, I gotta say-- what an AWESOME update, and to a free plug-in, even!!! Paul, I've said it before but I'll say it again-- your plug-ins are exceptional value for money, and I think everyone should at least try the demos of your other plug-ins while they're at it. :D

Thanks a bunch!
Greg

I've just registered the full version, what a great plug-in at a ridiculously low price!

Thanks Paul

happy new year everyone!

Trev
http://guido.wusik.com

Chorley FM coming in your ears

carrieres wrote:hi,what is the latency of this plug in ms ?
For those interested in the latency of 'Convo Boy'. The relevant number of buffer samples is 4096. So a fixed delay of 4096 samples can be expected in the case of live use.

In PDC enabled hosts, this delay is compensated for all recorded tracks and is not relevant.

For live use, on a host running at 44100 Hz, 4096 samples is a delay of 92.8 ms. For a host running at 48000 Hz this is 85.3 ms. For a host running at 96000 Hz this is a delay of 42.7 ms.

I have not yet experimented with reducing this - but I'll be sure to let you know if I do.

I registered this within 5 minutes of loading it up..I'm MORE than happy to push for further development on this one..

and I know a secret about it you don't..

:shock:

This sounds like a really great plug so thank you very much for your hard work. Unfortunately it crashes on my system in both minihost and EnergyXT. I haven't even seen the GUI on my computer as it won't load that far.

morelia wrote:This sounds like a really great plug so thank you very much for your hard work. Unfortunately it crashes on my system in both minihost and EnergyXT. I haven't even seen the GUI on my computer as it won't load that far.
That's pretty odd..

Not only can I load it in eXT & mini-host, I can load eXT in mini-host & load convo boy into eXT..

:shock:

What kind of machine do you have? To assist in finding the problem you'll need to list your machine specs..

I have a AMD2000XP, 1gigRAM, TerratecEWX24/96 audio, um shit, not thinking clearly. What else should I list. WinXPPro. Never had any prob loading any other Elavayta demo. Thanks for any help :)

I have just tried Convo Boy 1.03.

In minihost v1.09 but all I have is a plain box the same size as the GUI but without any controls/text.

In EnergyXT (latest beta) I get "Exception at 00DE9BBA" when I double click on the icon after loading it in.

In FLStudio 5.01 I get the error "There was a fatal error loading the plugin's editor"

In Tracktion v1.6.0.1 I get the same as minihost which is that the plugin seems to load but there is no interface there at all.

morelia wrote:This sounds like a really great plug so thank you very much for your hard work. Unfortunately it crashes on my system in both minihost and EnergyXT. I haven't even seen the GUI on my computer as it won't load that far.
Anybody else having similar problems?

Return to “Effects”