a usual question : a mac version enventually planned ?

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

knowing it is a synthedit creation i'm afraid it won't be the case in a near future...

but , in fact ?

Hi Krakatau,

Unfortunately, there won't be a Mac version, at least not in the foreseeable short term.

Seriously, the core of ChineeWinds is the excellent samples, since we have put lots of effort in polishing them. The plugin is more of a frontend(though it has some quite neat features as well).

For Mac users, you guys may get the giga sampleset instead, then use the giga files in samplers that support giga format. That's probably the only way around at the moment.

i'm actually not such convinced on that purpose by these translations programs ( i own Cdxtract myself ) as well as imported format when it obviously needs to be such accurate, but maybe i'm wrong

- though i'm a bit experienced in programming samplers, and so it won't be any pain to doi it, i feel as beeing limited by my purely western culture,i assume then, that they are things that may be missing if i managed to adjust the samplesets by myself

Maybe it would make sense for you to create some other samplesets ( kontact, halion, exs24,...) what would you think ?

hi Krakatau , good to see you again , we just give we sampleset a easy map to create gigastudio format ,no have special function ,,,so any translation can be convert to another format, like CDxtract ..its easy and not missing parameter and samples ..

Return to “Kong Audio”