Sharing presets ??

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

just purchased it yesterday, after reading many praising comments and quickly comparing it to Wizoo's W2.
I know there are some people out there who already have digged deeply into it - especially greendoor whose change in mind made me actually considering this reverb.
Are you guys willing to share them?
@greendoor : I'm really keen to check your patches which revealed the magnificent and superior position in the native domain to you?

So, is there a way to get/exchange those patches?

cheers,
LiteOn

Hi there,

I have just purchased it yesterday, after reading many praising comments and quickly comparing it to Wizoo's W2.
I know there are some people out there who already have digged deeply into it - especially greendoor whose change in mind actually made me considering this reverb.
I'm really keen to check his patches which revealed the magnificent and superior position in the native domain to him.

Are you guys willing to share these presets?
Will AA maybe offer a patch exchange option on their web site?

cheers,
LiteOn

PS: This is a general edit after my review I'd rather had done before submitting ;-)

PS2: Have read the manual - excellent (content & outline)!

LiteOn wrote:Hi there,

I have just purchased it yesterday, after reading many praising comments and quickly comparing it to Wizoo's W2.
I know there are some people out there who already have digged deeply into it - especially greendoor whose change in mind actually made me considering this reverb.
I'm really keen to check his patches which revealed the magnificent and superior position in the native domain to him.

Are you guys willing to share these presets?
Will AA maybe offer a patch exchange option on their web site?

cheers,
LiteOn

PS: This is a general edit after my review I'd rather had done before submitting ;-)

PS2: Have read the manual - excellent (content & outline)!
hi lite on,
welcome to the AA-community :).
hope you enjoy our reverb.
you can exchange your user presets right here on kvr.
there is a "banks/patches" click field upper left on the mainsite of kvr for exactly that.
i`ll add a sticky here on our forum, where you should notify the other users when uploaded the patches.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

guys,
please check the new sticky here on this subject.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

Hi Nick,

> hope you enjoy our reverb.
me too ;-)
I try to dig into it next weekend.

Thanks for the new sticky.

Cheers,
Martin

Return to “Arts Acoustic”