tranQuilizr is "the most transparent equalizer ever", according to A.O.M. The sound is clean and transparent, even if you are working on very high or low frequencies. It offers six equalizer bands and Lo/Hi cut filters, and supports both paragraphic (equalizer points) and parametric (knobs) operations. Every equalizer and filter can be put on LR (Stereo), L, R, M and S channel independently. Ideal for M/S equalizing on mastering and mixing.
- Unique transparent sound.
- Six equalizer bands and Lo-/Hi-Cut filters.
- All equalizer bands and filters can be put on a channel in Stereo (LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Equalizer supports 20Hz to 30kHz center frequency, -24 to +24dB gain and 0.05 to 10 octave bandwidth.
- Three equalizer types of different sound characters.
- Filters support 1Hz-10kHz for Lo-Cut and 100Hz-30kHz for Hi-Cut.
- On/off and solo switch for every band.
- Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC).
- Up to 1,536kHz internal sample rate.
- Phase invert switch.
- M/S balance adjustment.
- Monitoring channels is selectable from Stereo (LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- 64-bit floating point internal precision.
- Supports 44.1kHz to 192kHz project sample rate.
- Small plug-in latency (64 samples).
- A/B comparison.
- Output gain.
Price: $25 for 1-year; $99 for lifetime. A fully functional demo is available for download here.
Changes in Invisible Limiter, Stereo Imager D, and Wave Shredder v1.5.0:
- All plug-ins support direct value input from keyboard.
- Invisible Limiter supports 0.01dB step for controls.
- Invisible Limiter supports plug-in latency control. (it was once removed in 1.4.0.).
03 Feb 2014 A.O.M. updates all plug-ins to version 1.7.1
16 Sep 2013 A.O.M. updates all plug-ins to v1.5.4
27 Aug 2013 A.O.M. updates all plug-ins to v1.5.3
29 Jun 2013 A.O.M. updates all plug-ins to v1.5.2
12 May 2013 A.O.M. updates all plug-ins to 1.5.1
06 May 2011 A.O.M. releases Stereo Imager D
05 May 2011 A.O.M. releases Wave Shredder (VST Win)
04 May 2011 A.O.M. releases Invisible Limiter v1.3
13 Sep 2010 A.O.M. releases Invisible Limiter