11th July 2011
algoriddim has updated djay for iPad to version 1.3. The update brings support for two new accessories created exclusively for djay: The Numark iDJ Live controller featuring two large jog wheels for a "stunning" DJ performance, and the Griffin DJ Cable for seamless pre-cueing with headphones.
Summary of changes in djay for iPad v1.3:
- Added support for Numark iDJ Live controller for djay.
- Added PFL buttons for individually assigning pre-cueing channel.
- Added Cue/Mix slider to fade between master and pre-cueing output.
- Added pre-cueing “Auto Select” option in Advanced settings.
- Improved pre-cueing auto-select behavior.
- Improved update of speed slider range when syncing tracks.
- Improved Bounce Loop with Key Lock enabled (iPad 2).
- Improved cue point set accuracy in certain cases.
- Added support for high efficiency AAC files.
- Fixed occasional freezing of audio when switching from background.
- Fixed occasional sound drop when activating Key Lock (iPad 2).
- Fixed drop outs when playing recordings on iPod touch 3rd gen.
- Various other improvements and fixes.