28th June 2012
Ambrosia Software has announced the release of Soundboard 2.2.0 for the Mac, an update to the live sound effect playing software. Like cart machines in broadcast radio studios, Soundboard lets you map sound effects, audio clips, or musical accompaniment to keys on the Mac keyboard, easily triggered with a single tap.
Soundboard 2.2.0 features the following changes/enhancements:
- Added "Single Sound Mode" feature.
- Soundboards are now single file archives for ease of file sharing.
- Ability to lock the triggers for a presentation mode.
- Max and min volume indicators are now buttons that instantly mute and set max volume.
- Mac OS X 10.7 aka "Lion" compatibility fixes.
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
This is a free update to existing Soundboard 2.x registered users.
28 Jun 2012 Ambrosia updates Soundboard for Mac to v2.2.0
29 Jun 2010 Ambrosia updates WireTap Studio to v1.1.1
25 Nov 2009 Ambrosia Software updates WireTap Studio to v1.1
01 Apr 2009 Ambrosia updates WireTap Studio to v1.0.9
11 Mar 2008 Ambrosia Software releases WireTap Studio v1.0.5
02 Jan 2008 Ambrosia Software releases WireTap Studio v1.0.4
25 Oct 2007 Ambrosia Software releases WireTap Studio v1.0