Ample Sound has announced the release of Ample Metal Eclipse (AME), which is modeled on ESP Eclipse I. It is the first instrument of the Ample Metal series.
AME has a 3.5 GB sample library which records each single fret. It features 8 articulations including Sustain, Palm Mute, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out. The Legato articulations can be used to achieve legato notes of any duration, pitch and polyphony.
Differences from other Ample Guitars:
- Most widely used tuning (C G C F A D) in contemporary heavy music. Regular tuning can also be achieved by tuning up low C String.
- Strummer system specifically designed for heavy music. All chord presets and strum patterns have been remade for the context.
- Cycle+: When toggled on, sample cycles can reach up to 24 (default is 8), which significantly enhances repetitive notes in heavy music. No more bland and robotic 'machine gun effect'.
- Automatic switch between Sustain, Palm Mute and Artificial Harmonic by velocity layers. No keyswitch is needed.
- Automatic stroke noise applied to solo mode, making metal riffs more realistic.
Price: $119. An introductory price of $99 is available until October 12th, 2015.
All demos are available for download as projects for different DAWs (e.g. Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, Live or MIDI).