Arturia has announced the release of Spark Vintage Drum Machines, a new software instrument that brings 30 legendary drum machines to the musician.
Intuitive and powerful, Spark Vintage Drum Machines mixes high quality samples and virtual analog synthesis (based on Arturia's TAE). From the classic percussion sounds of the Roland CR-78 and Korg Mini Pops 7 to the legendary punch of the TR-series, all the iconic models are available in one single easy to use interface.
- 30 different drum machines: Roland TR-808, TR-707, CR-78, Korg KPR 77, Mini Pops 7, LinnDrum, Yamaha RX5, Maestro Rhythm King MRK2, Simmons SDS, ...
- Easy workflow: one interface to learn, thirty drum machines to play.
- Made for live performance: XY Touch Pad, Beat Looper, Slicer, Real-time automation on all parameters.
- 14 high quality Effects : Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate Reverb, Destroyer, Flanger, Space Pan, Limiter, Sub Generator.
- Spark's Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze.
- Perfect integration: 16 independent audio outputs, MIDI I/O.
- Based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE ) and high resolution sampling.
- 64 patterns pre-programmed for each drum machine.
Drum machine engines :
- TAE engine: Roland CR-78, Roland TR-808, Roland TR-606, Korg Mini Pops 7, Korg KPR-77, Ace Tone Rhythm Ace FR-2L, Yamaha MR10, Maestro Rhythm King MRK2, Boss DR-55, Casio VL-Tone and SK-1, Simmons SDS, Phatwerk, Micromatix.
- Sample based and Hybrids: E-mu SP-12, Roland TR-909, Roland TR-707, Roland TR-727, Roland TR-626, Roland R8, E-mu Drumulator, Oberheim DMX, Sequential Circuits DrumTraks, Kawai R-100, LinnDrum, Linn 9000, Casio RZ-1, Yamaha RX5, Pulsator, Dirty-909.
Pricing & Availability
Spark Vintage Drum Machines costs $99 / €99 for the download version, which is available now, or €119 / $129 for the boxed version which is due out in a couple of weeks.
More information here.