Arturia have updated Moog Modular V to v1.2.
The key features of this new version are:
- Compatibility with Mac OS X Panther : this update works on Mac OS 10.3.1 or higher, AND NOT on Mac OS 10.3.
- Compatibility with Pro Tools 6.1 and higher.
- New copy-protection system: the installation CD is required in the CD-ROM drive only when updating the software or importing new preset banks.
- Improved preset selection: addition of choice "All" in the preset menu and addition of navigation buttons in the sub-bank choice list.
- MIDI control. We have added: MIDI channel selection, MIDI control on some switches, smoothing on MIDI control variations.
- Bug fixes:
- Minor graphical issues.
- Improved functioning of the PWM.
- The triangle waveform in Low position (Range) did not produce any sound.
- While changing presets, the sound did not stop and produced annoying transitions.