Iced Audio has released version 3.9 of AudioFinder for Mac OS X.
- Added Apple Loop Metadata Attribute parsing.
- Added new Metadata Attributes viewer for Apple Loops.
- Enhanced the Generate Report to include Apple Loops Metadata.
- Vastly improved the efficiency of the Scanner and made Scans easy to Cancel.
- Added hyperspeed scanning.
- Improved error messages.
- Fixed dragging items from the Finder into the Tools Setup Panel and Organizer Setup Panel.
- Fixed a bug in moving files to the Trash and added a progress display.
- Made several performance fixes to the Browser.
- Made the Home and End keys work in the Browser and Scanner.
- Added a new default window background.