30th November 2004
FloFi combines a filter with an octave pitch shift algorithm. The filtered signal runs through the pitch shift, at which time it may be further altered. This signal is then added back to the original, for effects ranging from a subtle livening of dead sources, to trashy thrash.
FloFi has 5 controls:
- FREQ - The source frequency that will be shifted up by an octave.
- WIDTH - The width of the frequency band being shifted.
- BOOST - The amount of level boost applied to the pitched signal. A limiter works to prevent unmusical digital distortion.
- DETUNE - The signal being shifted can be detuned by approximately +/- 2.5 semitones.
- MIX - The amount of the pitch-shifted and altered signal to be mixed back into the original.
30 Nov 2005 BetabugsAudio releases GetaBlitch Jr.
31 Jul 2005 BetabugsAudio releases PhaseBug and SpinBug
27 May 2005 BetabugsAudio releases PhaseBug v1.0 beta
02 Mar 2005 BetabugsAudio releases BugPass (Filter)
02 Mar 2005 BetabugsAudio releases Moneo and W1 Limiter
06 Feb 2005 BetabugsAudio releases MONSTAchorus
30 Nov 2004 BetabugsAudio releases FLOFIdeluxe
15 Oct 2004 BetabugsAudio releases Crayon Filter
31 Aug 2004 BetabugsAudio SimpleSqueeze released