12th February 2008
Celemony has released a new service update for Melodyne plugin. Version 1.0.3 optimizes the handling of RAM, and the assistant for program activation, which is already known from the other Melodyne editions, is now integrated into the plug-in. Furthermore, several minor issues and bugs have been fixed.
- RAM optimization: The handling of RAM has been optimized. As a result, the program is more stable, particularly when the demands on RAM (e.g. from other programs or plug-ins) is intensive or when quite long audio files are being loaded and detected.
- The Activation Assistant: A new Activation Assistant has replaced the old License window, considerably simplifying the registration and activation of Melodyne plugin. All you need is your serial number and access to the Internet – either from your music computer itself or elsewhere, such as at the office or in an Internet café. Chapter 01 of the User Manual introduces the Assistant and all its options.
- Keycommands in Logic 8: Typing in numbers into the plugin, e. g. for changing the size of the plugin window, will no longer be blocked by Logic 8.
- Switching songs in Logic 8: A bug has been fixed that kept Logic from using all available memory after switching between songs or reverting to a saved project.
- Edit note separations: Using pitch for separating notes in correct detection mode now works as expected.
- iLok and ProTools: A bug has been fixed which caused Pro Tools to crash when an iLok is removed or added while Melodyne plugin is in use.
08 Feb 2012 Celemony wins technical Grammy
06 Dec 2011 Celemony releases Melodyne editor v2.0
19 Mar 2010 Celemony announces Melodyne Updates