With carefully crafted meticulously recorded cinematic sounds in tempos from 50BPM to 150BPM, and featuring sweeping, echoing, chill-inducing sounds as well as warm and rhythmic content this library is ideal for tracks needing atmospheric flavours.
Cinematic City is built on top of Grid Machine//Slice V2, which provides all the functionality of Grid Machine//Slice - Cut, Chop, Stutter, Reverse, Mix, etc. plus with the following new features:
- All loops now available in a single interface, use any combination of 12 loops together.
- Load and use up to 12 patterns from the library provide on disk.
- Step record, edit and save your own patterns and those provided on disk.
- New "randomise slice" feature, creates ever changing loops.
- Variable repeats for each slice, each slice can have its own repeat amount set.
- AHD Envelope for every sound, retriggers on each slice with modulation options.
- Every parameter in every FX is now a modulation target.
- 10 freely assignable Step modulators, with variable number of steps.
- Step sequencing for loops and patterns.
- All new cleaner interface.
Available now from Loopmasters for £29.95.
04 Mar 2013 Channel Robot releases Kick Factory for Kontakt
05 Dec 2012 Channel Robot releases Solid Percussion:Drumagog
10 Dec 2013 Sample Logic releases Waterharp 2 for Kontakt
29 Nov 2013 Ilya Efimov Production Black Friday Sale
28 Nov 2013 Audiority introduces Hybrid Bundles series
26 Nov 2013 Syntone releases "Metal Can Drums" for Kontakt
21 Nov 2013 YummyBeats releases the YummyBeats Collection 2
21 Nov 2013 MaxSynths releases XS-Bongo for Kontakt/WAV