Cmusic Production has released the SOLO Tenor Trombone Library for Kontakt.
This SOLO Tenor Trombone Kontakt Library is designed to allow the user to realistically imitate virtually any melody that a real trombone can play.
It was recorded using two microphones (A – large diaphragm with a cardioid pattern and B – ribbon mic with a figure eight pattern). CMusicpro's engineers, by means of these unique pairings, have produced a carefully-crafted finished product combining the condenser's smooth, natural complexity with the ribbon's extreme sensitivity.
The large-diaphragm condenser signals were then summed, and the combined resultant tonal qualities were found to smooth the occasional harsh highs often produced by brass instruments. The end result is is intended to be a clean clear high end. Additionally, this process enabled a truly mono-capable signal to be produced. Balance adjustments between A and B components are possible.
Cmusic recorded all intervals for up and down articulations in three variants: normal Legato, Portamento and Glissando. They have provided the ability to vary the dynamics of the instrument in an effort to convey a wide, detailed range of expression from pp to ff. Natural and LFO vibrato may be added to the sound at any time. Sustain, Staccato and Marcato articulations provide added realism by means of a round-robin algorithm.
- Legato, Portamento, Glissando Velocity control.
- 3-x round robin sustain non vibrato for each note (5 layers).
- 3-x round robin sustain vibrato for each note (5 layers).
- 3-x round robin staccato (5 layers).
- 3-x round robin marcato short and long (4 layers).
- 2/4 and 4/4 tempo sync swells (120 BPM default, 2 layers).
- Rips chromatic short, medium and long (3 layers).
- Rips glissando short, medium and long (3 layers).
- Flutter, Growl, Sliders long and short, Ends, Plunger.
- Shake between notes in octave range.
- Mutes: Cup, Harmon and Straight.
- Humanize function.
- 2.56 GB on disc, 6 405 samples, 44.1 kHz / 24-bit.
- Legato and glissando speed control.