21st September 2011
- On Windows, the interface uses Direct2D (if available) instead of GDI+.
- The initial delay (latency) of the plugin should be correctly reported to your host.
- Knobs default values (CTRL/COMMAND + Left Click) match the last called preset.
- On Mac OSX, EAReverb’s frequency analyzer displays a smooth shape instead of a polygon.
- The last called preset is displayed in the top left box instead of “User defined” (which only appears when the state of EAReverb is set by your host, unless this state matches a known factory preset).
- EAReverb now retains the displayed factory preset name when its interface is closed and re-opened.
17 May 2013 eaReckon updates EARebound to v1.0.2
29 Mar 2013 eaReckon updates EARebound to v1.0.1
22 Mar 2013 eaReckon releases EARebound (Multi-Delay)
05 Feb 2013 eaReckon updates BloXpander to v1.4.2
28 Dec 2012 eaReckon updates BloXpander to v1.4.1
16 Nov 2012 eaReckon updates FREE87 to v1.1.2
20 Oct 2012 eaReckon updates ANALOG87 Series to v1.1.5
31 Aug 2012 eaReckon updates EAReverb to v1.2.2
29 May 2012 eaReckon updates EAReverb to v1.2.1
15 Mar 2012 eaReckon updates ANALOG87 Series to v1.1.3
17 Feb 2012 eaReckon updates ANALOG87 Series to v1.1.2
03 Feb 2012 eaReckon updates BloXpander to v1.3.0
21 Dec 2011 eaReckon updates ANALOG87 Series to v1.1.1
21 Sep 2011 eaReckon updates EAReverb to v1.1.7