15th November 2013
New and Improvements:
- New "Live View":
- A user can now switch from the classic console View to a "Live View" providing essential controls to be used once scenes are prepared.
- Controls in the Live View are contrasted and touchscreen friendly.
- The "Live View" can also be used to manage your scenes and sets the easy way. For example, it is possible to move or copy a scene from a set to another (drag n drop), rename it or change its index in the set from an easy dialog.
- Improved user interface:
- The automatic layout adaption should work better with small screens (especially when the resolution height is 768). Should the screen or window width be too small to display the Console View (between 600 and 960 pixels), the Live View will automatically be activated.
- Transport controls are now accessible from a "Big Display" panel which includes the LCD emulation. This panel can be hidden and can have a semi-transparent aspect. For your convenience, an extra Play button and a Tempo control have been added to the "Touch Zone".
- Side panels can be hidden in order to enlarge the console.
- The background of the console view can be customized and you still have the option to choose between the new console layout and the previous one.
- The interface is now available in three languages : English, French and German.
- Master Record: It is now possible to record the master bus to a WAV file.
- Improved MIDI engine.
- "Insert Subscene Lock" option:
- Inserts can now be selectively locked so their state does not change when a subscene is called. For example, this feature can be used to avoid a sampler to reload its content when switching to another scene while allowing effects to be updated.
- The "lock" state of each insert is saved with scenes.
- Channel names can be edited (and saved with scenes).
- Improved "MIDI Sync In" option (featuring an offset option).
- New per-plug-in "Hot Update" option: will speed up the scene loading process when some specific plug-ins (samplers/romplers mostly) are involved.
- New per-plug-in "Force MIDI process" option which should help plug-ins that do not explicitly report their MIDI capabilities to work as expected.
- New global "Master Mode" option: can be used to specify whether or not the Master level should be recalled from scenes.
- New global transpose option in the MIDI filter: can be used to quickly set a global transpose value that will be applied to all channels.
- The previous "subscene store" process has been replaced by a more direct and less confusing "Store/Call" mode switch.
- Improved minimizing process and new tray icon.
- Hot Keys can be selectively enabled/disabled and are automatically disabled when BloXpander is minimized.
- New "Expert" options.
- The tempo value is now stored with subscenes.
- New "default" scene option (to be loaded on launch).
- Updated manuals
- Improved "MIDI Plug-ins Recall" feature (avoids a potential crash).
- Improved handling of some specific resizable plug-ins (these plug-ins were not resized correctly).
- Improved inserts drag n drop (copy/move) feature (avoids a potential crash).
- Various minor bug fixes.
Both full and demo versions have been updated.
More information and demo version available at www.eareckon.com
11 Apr 2014 eaReckon updates MIDI Polysher to v1.2.0
07 Apr 2014 eaReckon updates EAReverb to v1.3.0
07 Feb 2014 eaReckon updates free87 Series to v1.1.3
15 Nov 2013 eaReckon updates BloXpander to v1.5.0
17 May 2013 eaReckon updates EARebound to v1.0.2
29 Mar 2013 eaReckon updates EARebound to v1.0.1
22 Mar 2013 eaReckon releases EARebound (Multi-Delay)
05 Feb 2013 eaReckon updates BloXpander to v1.4.2
28 Dec 2012 eaReckon updates BloXpander to v1.4.1
16 Nov 2012 eaReckon updates FREE87 to v1.1.2
20 Oct 2012 eaReckon updates ANALOG87 Series to v1.1.5
31 Aug 2012 eaReckon updates EAReverb to v1.2.2
29 May 2012 eaReckon updates EAReverb to v1.2.1